Monday, January 15, 2007

progress report +38 days



Well, last evening I decided to turn off all pumps and water circulation for some maintenance. Two Berghia were out and about. This morning, in their usual hiding place, they were a bit more "intimate."
I'll check back to see if this leads to any egg spirals - something that I haven't seen for a few weeks.
It is also worthwild to mention that I spotted 3 Berghia last night, not just these two. One hides around the back of this rock, while these two hide up in the crevices where I always photograph them.
Someone in one of my Reef Central posts http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1016207
commented that if the Berghia have made it this long, they are definitely eating. I'll try to photograph them eating and post it for you to see.

No comments: